Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Four $1 Megakits (limited time only!)

Elemental Scraps has four $1 megakits for sale! Can you believe it? Each of these megakits contains *at least* 50 elements and 20+ papers. I bought all four already! I don't know how long this sale is going to last, but get them while you can!



Requiem: Great for feminine layouts when you are tired of using the typical pink! This kit comes with three alphas (only two that I prefer), 90+ papers, and 100+ elements.



Sadie's Parlour: Lots of old school, antique stuff in this kit. I would not usually purchase this type of kit, but it was only $1. This kit is one of the smallest megakits I have encountered, at least compared to the other ones I have purchased from Elemental Scraps... Still... there are 70+ elements and 70+ papers.



For The Boys: This kit contains 50+ elements and 40+ papers. No alphas come with this kit. It is one of the smaller ones out of the four mentioned here, but still a value for $1.



Fling: Of all the $1 kits mentioned here, this one is my FAVORITE of all! It is bright and fresh. I like using it for summer, spring, and everyday layouts. There are 100+ elements and 60+ papers! A truly great kit!

No comments: